DELICIOUS HOLIDAY EGGNOG
If you are looking for a classic, traditional drink for the holidays, our Delicious Holiday Eggnog is incredibly good and super creamy.
5 beaten egg yolks
5 stiffly beaten whites
½ cup sugar
2 pints milk (1 quart)
1 cup whipped heavy cream (1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla)
1 tablespoon vanilla
(1) Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites into two separate bowls. Add the egg yolks into a larger, main bowl and add the egg whites into a smaller bowl.
(2) Beat the egg whites on high until foamy.
(3) In the larger main bowl, combine yolks and sugar and beat on high until mixed well (about 3 minutes).
(4) In a third bowl (large enough for the whipped cream), combine the 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat until thickened (about 4 minutes).
Now it’s time to bring all the ingredients together.
(5) Add milk and 1 tablespoon of vanilla to larger main bowl with yolks and sugar and beat on low to mix.
(6) Add whites to larger main bowl and beat on low to mix.
(7) Add whipped cream mixture to larger main bowl and beat on low to mix.
Note: Please mix before each service to your guests to ensure proper consistency (if eggnog sits before serving, whipped cream may settle to the top).
For a Brandy Holiday Eggnog Cocktail, add your favorite brandy to taste.
For double-cream eggnog, make as above and when you pour it into a glass, spray with canned whipped cream on top.
Garnish with a gentle sprinkle of nutmeg and a cinnamon stick. We served our eggnog with wonderful and elegant desserts from The Novel Baker at https://thenovelbaker.com/.
Shown with Kim Seybert Ritz Linen Napkins featuring a beautiful, shimmering metallic gold chain design that wraps around the entire border of the napkin. The design features woven, multicolor jewel-like interpretations throughout the elaborate gold design. The multicolor, woven jewel interpretations are in turquoise, purple, pink and fuchsia and have eye-catching, shimmering impacts.
Also shown with the rich wine color of the Bodrum Chambray Sangria Linen Napkins in 100% linen featuring a sheer, soft linen fabric. Beautiful year-round and for holiday entertaining.