Milliken Signature Plus Polyester Square White Tablecloths (Set of 6) 85in (215.9cm)
- The Milliken Signature Plus 100% polyester white tablecloths include a set of 6 tablecloths and are 85in (215.9cm) square.
- Excellent color consistency
- Soft feel with minimal lint
- Great soil release
- Cloth equals clean and classy
- 30 standard colors (White, Maroon, Black, Sandalwood and Ivory in stock for select sizes)
- Fabric made in the USA
Additional pricing for Milliken Signature Plus in the below sizes and alternative colors not shown on website are available by special order through contacting Customer Service at info@LinensOfTheWorld.com.
42x42 Square Tablecloth, 44x44 Square Tablecloth, 52x72 Rectangular Tablecloth, 52x114 Rectangular Tablecloth, 72x120 Rectangular Tablecloth, 90 Round Tablecloth, 108 Round Tablecloth, 120 Round Tablecloth, 132 Round Tablecloth, 90x132 Rectangular Tablecloth, 90x156 Rectangular Tablecloth
The Signature Plus collection has elegance, performance, quality, durability and value. Signature Plus has a soft feel and sophisticated look with dramatically improved soil release, which means a much longer shelf life with significantly fewer stain rejects. The innovative stain release properties of Signature Plus can allow you to wash at a 120° water temperature (as opposed to 160°) and you’ll still have the same consistent look day after day. If you’ve been looking for the premier table linen fabric in the industry, then Signature Plus is for you. The Signature Plus collection are available in 30 standard colors.
-Signature’s superior color retention stays true through repeated launderings and provides a consistent look across your dining area.
-Milliken's proprietary SofTouch Technology gives a soft feel and minimal lint. Better soil release without compromising softness or elegance.
-The patented soil release means cleaner linens for your guests.
-The feel is very impressive and the napkins stay square and white.
-Consistent look and feel order to order.
-Signature absorbs and doesn't leave that annoying white lint on customers’ laps. Signature gives restaurants the natural feel they want in their table linens.
-Better shrinkage performance than cotton or poly/cotton fabrics.
-Milliken table linens last longer than cotton or poly/cotton fabric.
Milliken is an innovation company that has been exploring, discovering, and creating ways to enhance people's lives since 1865. The community of innovators has developed one of the largest collections of patents held by a private company. The table linen fabric is made and manufactured in the United States by Milliken using their innovative technologies. Boltex Textiles manufactures and finishes the products in Mexico. Boltex Textile has 60 years of success in the manufacturing of textiles for the hospitality industry.
The Milliken Signature Plus collections are designed to serve the hospitality, senior care, golf course and country club markets, as well as, catering, tradeshow, weddings, banquets, parties and other general use.
|Dimensions||21.5 x 11.25 x 5.5 in|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
dye. Darker shades may require additional washings.
2. Shade groups such as whites, dark, mediums, lights, and reds should be washed separately. For further
information on shade groupings see below.
3. All linen must be shaken out so debris (food and sharp objects) will not be loaded into the washer with
the table linen.
4. Milliken Napery Fabrics should be washed separately from 100% Cotton and Poly/Cotton blends to avoid
contamination from lint.
5. For good mechanical action, load washwheel: Full Drop—90%, Split Pocket—75%, Y-Pocket—65%.
6. Wash formula and wash chemicals should be appropriate for type and amount of soil to be removed.
7. Additional chemicals and/or wash time may be required for spun polyester over recommended Visa
8. Surfactants are recommended in the break cycle.
9. Adequate cool down in both the wash wheel and dryer is critical.
Suggested Washing Procedure:
1. Load washers to recommended washer capacity.
2. Washing should be performed at high temperature (140º F or higher). A gradual cool-down or split rinses
should be used to step down the water temperature, 15º F (or less) increments until the load is at 90 -
100º F. Thermal shock may occur if rapid temperature drops take place.
3. Avoid softeners and waxes in the wash cycle, as these will mask the absorbency of the fabric.
4. Soaps of animal or vegetable fats should be avoided.
5. Do not use chlorine bleaches on colored napery.
6. Adequate rinsing is necessary to remove residual chemicals and to ensure maximum fabric life and color
Suggested Drying Procedure:
2. Set heat cycle for a fabric temperature of 180º - 200º F.
3. Linen must be dry before “cool-down” cycle starts. Drying time usually varies between 10 and 20 minutes,
depending on extraction, load size, and temperature.
4. The linen and walls of the dryer must be cooled down to room temperature before the dryer is stopped.
Approximate cool-down times will range from 8 to 15 minutes.
5. To minimize wrinkling, expedite loads through all processing procedures: washing, drying, and folding.
6. These handling procedures should be utilized to obtain optimum flat-dry results:
- Tablecloths and napkins should be unloaded from dryer immediately after cycle is complete.
Tablecloths should be draped or spread across a cart or folding table as unloaded. Napkins should be
stacked flat and as high as handling will permit.
- Linen should be folded neatly, stacked by size and placed in an adequate storage area. Standard
practice allowing 24-hour “shelf-time” will enhance the flat-dry appearance of the table linen.
7. Professional flat-dry results can best be obtained by ironing Milliken napery.
|Equipment:||Maytag, Kenmore, General Electric, Whirlpool, etc.|
|Loading:||Do not overload washer or dryer. Wash loads must have good flotation and agitation.|
|Washing:||Use perma press cycle or split water temperatures (110-130°) with a cold water rinse. Use chemicals recommended for home type washers. Do not use softeners, as they may waterproof the linen.|
|Dryers:||Use perma press cycle for 12-15 minutes with an 8 minute cool down. (Times may vary due to load size and extraction.) If dryers do not have perma press cycle, use medium heat (120-160°), and “air” for cool down step. Do not overload dryer; linen must tumble freely for optimum flat dry results.|
Check List for Wrinkles
2. Overdrying - Linen may be too dry before cool down begins. Reduce dryer time to where linen is just dry
before cool down cycle begins.
3. Thermal Shock Wrinkles - Drastic changes in fabric temperatures. Examples: water temperature drops from
180°-100°; dryers are being stopped while still hot (140°-160°).
4. Improper Cool Down - Dryers have been stopped before linen has been cooled to normal body temperature
5. Process Wrinkles - Wrinkles due to mishandling. Linen which has been set in the washer, dryers, or buggies
for prolonged periods of time.
6. Improper Storage - Inadequate storage on shelves or racks. Linen also may have been folded improperly
before reaching storage areas.
7. Shelf Time - Recommended shelf time for linen is 24 hours for optimum flat dry results.
In House Small Laundries Recommendations For Handling Signature Plus™ Home Type Washer & Dryer
Check List for Stains
1. Overloading - No mechanical action or linen has been packed too tight for proper agitation.
2. Improper Chemical Usage - The amount of detergent may be too small for the size wash load being
processed, or the soil level is too high.
3. Abusive Stains - These type stains are usually of three types:
- - carbon based - grill grease, ashtrays, etc.
- - silver polish
- - cement stains
4. Softeners - We do not recommend the use of softeners. Most softeners coat the Signature Plus™ linen
making it waterproof and hard to remove stains due to this waterproofing action.
5. Hard Water - Chemicals that may be found in water make cleaning at normal detergent loads difficult.
Some stains may be due to iron or calcium, which may be found in the water. Check with your chemical
representative for this type of problem.
Suggested Color Groupings for Washing Milliken Table Linen Fabrics
The general rule for mixing table linen colors in the wash is to keep similar colors and similar degrees of color darkness together. All table linen should be washed separately when new. Dark shades should be washed several times before mixing with a shade group.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1 in stock
In-stock items will ship within 5 business days. Out-of-stock items can take up to 4 weeks to ship.