Tessitura Pardi Iris Linen Cotton Italian Hand Towel [Monogram Available]
$27.00 – $78.00
The sleek and contemporary Tessitura Pardi Iris Linen Cotton Italian Hand Towel features a herringbone-striped pattern with a contrasting light ivory weave. The refined herringbone-striped look provides a modern design. The bright white towel features a pure bright white on white weave. The towel features a narrower diamond design inset against a wider solid border around the towel. The 50% linen and 50% cotton blend gives the towel a softer feel to the touch. The main color contrasting with the light ivory weave provides stunning dimension to this towel. This towel gets softer as you wash it. Hand towel colors include: Black, White, Light Blue, Yellow and Taupe/Beige/Natural. For a truly special and classic design, optionally add a beautiful monogram to this hand towel. Click here for a larger view of the Beautiful Linens towel monogram styles. See our Monogramming Guidelines for further information. Note: For monograms, the Cream White thread color matches beautifully to the contrasting light ivory weave in the hand towel. Our high quality embroidery / monogramming services are done in-house by Beautiful Linens.
The price includes one (1) hand towel and is woven and imported directly from Italy.
For over sixty years TESSITURA PARDI SRL has been the synonymous of Italian style in home linen and interior decoration, thanks to the masterly harmony among quality, nature, tradition, culture and art. The weaving mill was stablished by three brothers Tito, Mario and Pietro Pardi in 1949. Now the second and the third generation, that is Agostino, Alberto and Francesco Pardi run the business. The weaving mill is located in the green Umbria region of Italy, and aims at handing down and developing the traditions of the handicraft and of the art of weaving that, since the past centuries, have found one did their best expressions in this area. They specialize in 100% linen and blends of linen and cotton utilizing 42 shuttle-power Jacquard looms. Drawing from historically rich designs, brilliant colors and an awareness of current trends, the fabrics are complementary to any decor and trending dinnerware patterns. Selections include products for the table, kitchen, bedroom and bath.
|PKG Dimensions||12.5 × 9 × 0.25 in|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
- For fringed towels, secure fringe together using a hair band.
- Machine wash warm at a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius / 86 degrees Fahrenheit (cold) or no higher than 40 degrees Celsius / 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Remove linens as soon as possible from the washer to avoid excess wrinkles.
- Dry naturally - do not tumble dry. It is best not to tumble dry linen as this can over dry the fibers and makes ironing more difficult. A line or rod is perfect or just lie flat to dry. If you smooth the wrinkles out with your hands at this point, then pressing becomes even easier.
- Always iron linen when slightly damp as this is the ideal time to press them. Iron on the underside (reverse side). In replace of an iron, textile steamers are excellent for pressing/removing wrinkles from linen. If the linen has already dried out before ironing, use a water spray to re-dampen it - a good steam iron will work best on linen.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
In-stock items ship within 1-2 business days. Embroidered / monogrammed items ship in 3 business days.
Tessitura Pardi Iris Black Rustica Linen Large Italian Kitchen Towel$36.00
Tessitura Pardi Iris Aqua Misto Linen Large Italian Kitchen Towel$33.75
Tessitura Pardi Iris Green Misto Linen Large Italian Kitchen Towel$33.75
Tessitura Pardi Iris Ivory Misto Linen Large Italian Kitchen Towel$33.75
Tessitura Pardi Iris Lavender Misto Linen Large Italian Kitchen Towel$33.75