Tessitura Pardi Medaglione (Medallion) Linen Cotton Italian Hand Towel [Monogram Available]
$28.00 – $79.00
The Tessitura Pardi Medaglione (Medallion) Linen Cotton Italian Hand Towel features an impeccably crafted, ornate and beautiful medallion pattern with a woven geometric, diamond-shape detail. The 50% linen and 50% cotton blend gives the towel a softer feel to the touch. The soft color contrasting with the light ivory weave provides stunning dimension to this towel. This towel gets softer as you wash it. Add the beautiful look of personalization for a special gift and/or for home. The hand towel is also perfect for embroidery and/or monogramming using the prominent medallion circle.
For best results, please see wash and care instructions. The price includes 1 hand towel. The towel is woven and imported from Italy.
For over sixty years TESSITURA PARDI SRL has been the synonymous of Italian style in home linen and interior decoration, thanks to the masterly harmony among quality, nature, tradition, culture and art. The weaving mill was stablished by three brothers Tito, Mario and Pietro Pardi in 1949. Now the second and the third generation, that is Agostino, Alberto and Francesco Pardi run the business. The weaving mill is located in the green Umbria region of Italy, and aims at handing down and developing the traditions of the handicraft and of the art of weaving that, since the past centuries, have found one did their best expressions in this area. They specialize in 100% linen and blends of linen and cotton utilizing 42 shuttle-power Jacquard looms. Drawing from historically rich designs, brilliant colors and an awareness of current trends, the fabrics are complementary to any decor and trending dinnerware patterns. Selections include products for the table, kitchen, bedroom and bath.
|PKG Dimensions||13.25 × 7.5 × 0.5 in|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
- For fringed towels, secure fringe together using a hair band.
- Machine wash warm at a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius / 86 degrees Fahrenheit (cold) or no higher than 40 degrees Celsius / 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners.
- Remove linens as soon as possible from the washer to avoid excess wrinkles.
- Dry naturally - do not tumble dry. It is best not to tumble dry linen as this can over dry the fibers and makes ironing more difficult. A line or rod is perfect or just lie flat to dry. If you smooth the wrinkles out with your hands at this point, then pressing becomes even easier.
- Always iron linen when slightly damp as this is the ideal time to press them. Iron on the underside (reverse side). In replace of an iron, textile steamers are excellent for pressing/removing wrinkles from linen. If the linen has already dried out before ironing, use a water spray to re-dampen it - a good steam iron will work best on linen.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
In-stock items ship within 1-2 business days. Embroidered / monogrammed items ship in 3 business days.