Thomas Ferguson White Irish Linen Punchspoked/Hemstitched Dinner Napkin 22″ (56cm) Square
The traditional and classic Thomas Ferguson White Irish Linen Dinner Napkin with a punchspoked hem is sized at 22″ (56cm) square. This is a finer, soft weave and lightweight linen napkin with mitered corners.
Add a very special look and create keepsake linens with personalization/monogramming. See our Monogramming Guidelines for further information on the representation of a monogram. Woven in Northern Ireland. Price includes 1 napkin and is packaged in a polybag.
The Thomas Ferguson Irish Linen company, bears the name of its founder, Thomas Ferguson and has been offering quality Irish linen to customers since 1854. Thomas Fergusons Irish linen are widely acknowledged as the finest linen jacquard weaver in the world. This reputation for quality has been developed through many generations of dedication and skill and owes much to the company's rich heritage.
|PKG Dimensions||11 × 11 × .25 in|
|Brand||Thomas Ferguson Irish Linen|
|Country of Manufacture||Ireland|
- For fringed towels, secure fringe together using a hair band.
- Machine Wash Cold in Like Colors - Temp of 86°F/30°C or No Higher Than Warm 104°F/40°C
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Use Fabric Softeners
- Dry Naturally and Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron on Medium Heat, Reverse Side While Slightly Damp (Easier)
- For embroidered products, it is best not to iron directly on the front-side of the embroidered embellishment (you don’t want to ‘flatten it’). You can do so gently from the backside of the linen. You may wish to iron the product on top of a terry towel so that front side embroidered embellishment can softly lay between the toweling versus flattening on a harder surface underneath.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
8 in stock
In-stock items ship within 1-2 business days.